Well, that title is misleading since I didn't actually watch the Ev3nt tonight. I did, however, watch House!! Yes, the doctor show with the jerk of a boss, who happens to be exceptionally smart. Since season, well, three- I think. I'm not exactly sure which season it is, I feel bad for not knowing, but not bad enough to look it up. I guess I'm just lazy. Anyway, this season on it's third episode I believe, hasn't been up to scratch like the others. True, I'm still going to watch it and I still like it, I just think there's too much.. umm Cuddy and House stuff that doesn't have to be quite.. as obvious. Oh well, that's TV now adays, sadly.
I had something else I wanted to blog about, but I had a change of heart, more like inspiration. I feel like talking about how you can talk to someone and you instantly want to smile. Those are the people who you want to have in your life- a positive influence. Yes, I'm thinking about a guy right now, but NO he's not my boyfriend, he's just my friend. Friends can do that, make you happy for no reason except by talking with them, I'm sure you know that. I can think of my friends who are girls who do that. The thing I worry about... is that.. with that much influence and power, if it ever was backfired, it hurts. It really hurts. And that's a scary thought. The bad thing is, they most likely don't even realize what they're doing causes you pain. That's what happens when you like someone too much. Little things seem offensive to you and there's nothing you can do about it.
I usually deal with in a wrong way. I figure that if I build a wall around me then it won't matter anymore. If I keep my distance first, well, then I'm the one won't be set away. What I really don't like about myself is how one day I can be having an amazing conversation with someone, and then the next day it's like I'm ignored, or not even the next day. I don't like that feeling. There is, of course, an upside. You get to have a really good friend who might never do that. It's a trust issue. You let your friends know you and give them your love because you trust them not to hurt you, and they inturn give you their love. I kind of have trust issues... just a lil. That means you're gonna have to make a crucial decision: To make close friends, or not. I go for the former, because you can always treasure the memories you have, just not the ones you've never made.
I think you should make friends! Because friends can hurt you, but they try not to. People that aren't your friends can also hurt you, but they might be doing it on purpose! I don't know exactly, probably depends on the person. Walls can protect you, but you have to make the complicated decisicion of who to let have the key to the door! Metaphor! And rhymes!
ReplyDelete(I spelled decisicion wrong. Twice.)
I know, I know. The closer you are, the more chances for betrayals. =( Even unwillingly. lol haha, yeah. I like that metaphor. I say make friends too though.
ReplyDelete