ca·vort
kuh-vawrt] –verb (used without object)1. to prance or caper about.
2. to behave in a high-spirited, festive manner; make merry.
Because last night as I was writing my blog, my sister and I also watched Smallville on the other computer next to me. Every so often I could see her eyes follow the lines on the blog. She even questioned me about something. I did not like her reading it, so I deleted what I wrote and tried again. And then again. It was getting increasing difficult to write a blog without her seeing. I did not like that. It reminds me of what my family has said before when I minimize my IM's before someone can read them. She said that closing out of what I'm typing makes her want to know what I'm typing more. Ah, but if I didn't close out of it, then she would read it anyway. It's a lose-lose situation, except for me if she (or anyone else) does not to get read what I'm writing. Now, I'm not writing anything bad or usually secretive, I just have a peeve. I guess it's because they're like spying on me or something, and who likes to be spied on?
Yeah, that kind of made me wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. What really irks me is when people act like they're superior than you and when they push you to your edge of your control. They don't even care if you lose control or not, they just have fun with you and I have yet to find a suitable way to beat that. What also irks me.. is that if I spend an hour or so each day cleaning/straightening up, without anyone else doing it, it's okay. And then people, when they find in the goodness of their hearts that they want Everybody to help, they'll get mad at you for not wanting to; it's almost as if they can't clean without other people. When I see other people working/cleaning though, I feel so guilty that I'm not doing anything that I usually have to get up and help. Like now, I feel a pull. *sigh* That's the life of being helpful. lol maybe I should have named this blog "Irks" or something.. I'm sorry I complained a lot! Complaining is actually helping me though.
I think this will be a short blog since I will probably blog again later. I do not like it when I have so many things to do and have no motivation for anything. The thing you have to do is: just do it! As my Writer's Group leader said: Don't Dread-Do. I've formed a real attachment to that saying. I find it very useful and helpful. Maybe you will too?
No comments:
Post a Comment