So, here I am, staring at this box, and I think.. "What should I write?" Of course, my mind doesn't really answer, so here I am just writing. The first blog, in my opinion, no one ever reads (until you happen to get readers, which I have a hard time thinking I will- ever [besides friends whom this blog site I give to] have readers~ Yes, I can be very pessimistic, that's what my family sometimes calls me. I like to say realistic, but they never agree. Do not be fooled in thinking I'm a total downer. I'm not. In fact, I can be very optimistic when I want to be, but I don't like to be let down. So if I say something will done in 30 minutes, and then it gets done in 5, well, I was just preparing myself for the worst. It's better than having it be the other way around.) *cough* I got off subject quite a bit. Anyway, no one ever reads the first post. It's like, how is someone supposed to find you just because you've written one blog? Or two.. or twenty.. but hey, one does not need followers to write. In fact, having people read what you're writing (typing) may actually effect (affect? I'm pretty sure it's effect, but in case there's someone who's reading this - if ever- and says, wow, this girl really doesn't know her grammar! I just really get those two confused. I learn it one way, but remember it the other.) what you write.
Example: If you want to tell that you had a horrible day, which you spent at a friends' house, and your friend was reading it, would you really want to write about it?
It's stuff like that when it would be better to have a button that restricts certain people from reading it- wouldn't that be nice. Yet, the whole purpose of a blog is to be read (or written, but if it's written it can be read). If it's written in the blog, it shouldn't be anything you wouldn't tell people, but there lies another problem. There's certain aspects you would not really tell people. Sometimes I convey what I mean better through written words rather than spoken words. I guess we will just see how it goes.
I don't yet know what I'm going to be writing about yet. I will have to see where my fingers lead me. I have a few ideas for the first couple posts but after that, who knows, maybe the world!
In case anyone is wondering why this is called "A Silent Beginning" when all I have done is ramble (I like to ramble) it's really just because.. I liked the title. I couldn't use that title in the next post, unless I was talking about a beginning. I also could not change it to be "A Silent Middle" or "A Silent Ending" those just do not have the same quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment