Sunday, October 31, 2010

5-Minute Post

   Okay, this is going to be, like the subject title suggested, (if you even read the subject title), a 5-minute post since it's really late and I do not want to wake up, for my HALLOWEEEEN Party tired and unenthusiastic  when I'm going to have the most friends I've ever had at a party over.  Talk about pressure, so you'll excuse this blog for not having a new word for you or even anything interesting.  Since, how far can five minutes go? 

    Btw, I really like this concept of 5-Minute Post.. or 5-Minute Blog, or 5-MP, 5-MB.  (Which one is better?) It's something to think about.  I might have to keep this up, especially when I'm running late or have very little time.  I know it will be more like 10 minutes, but hey, rounding (down).  If I continue to use this, I promise you that in the month of November, there will be a LOT of these.  Why?  Because I'm already going to be writing 50,000 words for a novel for Nanowrimo.  Yes, you did see all of those 0's.  In 30 days, can you call me crazy?  That will be the most writing I've ever done before in 30 days!  I'll have even less time since I'm going to have to study for the ACT, which is Dec 11, and be looking for a job (maybe even working one), keeping up with school work, and getting my licence!  This type of blog is looking better and better... 
  
     Really quick about today!  I went to this one place for preteens and teens to hang out at for the first time.  It was an open mike.  I know, not very descriptive of me, but I don't want to disclose the name.  I'll just call it CC.  That was almost the first time I've heard live bands.  It was fun!  A trifle boring at times, but I had a friend their to keep me company.  The people who went on stage I thought must be very brave, because they could face a crowd (even a light one) and perform.  Then I had a second thought: They're not that brave, I'm just too chicken.  Either way works though.  Maybe one day I can be that comfortable on stage with a mic, somehow I doubt it.  Does anyone else have that problem?  Today, I also I figured out what I'm most likely going to be for Halloween (nothing like the last minute- eh?)   I tried on about 10 different outfits, or more, I was getting in to the whole costume aspect.  My top ones were/are:  Pirate, cowgirl, princess and flapper. Yes, not very original, I know, but when I wait this long, I'm lucky ordinary even works! 
  
    Yes!  This is all I have time for otherwise it'll be no sense in titling them by the minutes unless I want to be like 30 minute... and no one really needs to know you spent that long on one single post.  I hoped you enjoyed one of the first installments of a 5-Minute Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment