I figure I should make a new blog today, since the one that I posted at 1:33 am doesn't really count, and it was meant for yesterday, but today I did not really do anything just worthy to blog about. I know there are tons of things I could blog about unrelated to today, but I'm not really feeling it. So, maybe I should just blog about whatever pops into my head, I'm usually pretty good about that.
Tomorrow I don't have school, but I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to try my hardest to actually do something, but what really constitutes as doing something? What makes your day worthwhile? If I play my favorite online game- Runescape, does that count? I play it way too often and it will not amount to anything, so why do I keep doing it? Possibly because I lack the willpower to stop, or because then I will have one less mindless thing for me to do and I'd have to find something else. I think the biggest reason is the people. I know, I know, people on sites can't be trusted, and I know there are a lot of people who play Runescape whom I never want to associate in real life, but there are also people who I like to talk to and I would be glad to know in real life. I figure, if I can find more people like that, is that worth playing? Plus, I might be able to help people on there, with what, I don't know. Maybe I'm meant for something bigger. Maybe that's why I won't let myself stop playing runescape. Who knows?
I was going to blog about something, in fact I almost had a whole paragraph about it, but then I hit the backspace button. Why? you must wonder, well, I shall tell you. There are some things that need to be blogged about or have a purpose to, and others don't. There are things (not necessary R rated things just personal things) that should not be read or shared, especially if it's more of a cowards way out. Something could be really bugging you, and then you blog about it and it's as if everything is fine again, but not everything can be soothed just by talking/typing about it.
I know that is why people go to therapists, and good for them! Can they really say it worked? Probably, because, well, I've never gone to therapy (except for when I was in 1st grade and it was for speech, so they're really two different things entirely), so I'm not positive of how much I know from books or tv shows/movies is the truth. Take for instance a married couple. They could be having fights about who knows what, so they go to counseling. They talk with another person there to help deal with their problems. That helps them because they are forced to talk about what the underline cause is and then find a solution to deal with it. If I just blog about something, then what does that get me? It gets me all my problems out in the web, with no solution and no answer. It's a pretty lame payoff just to talk about it. I'm not saying that I won't blog about what's on my mind or unanswered questions, because I will. It's just my human nature, but I don't want to regret anything on here even if it's just my opinions and feelings.
For not knowing what to blog about, I've sure used up a lot of space already. I feel as if I should tell you about my day though. So, first off.. I woke up. I'm not really sure what time it was because I had to change my normal watch for a prettier watch for Homecoming and I never switched it back. In addition, the clock that my sister has (I share a room with my sister. I sleep on the top bunk), was too far away for me to see (I wear contacts, but I don't sleep in them if I can help it). Anyway, after that I got on the computer and talked to ppl and fished in Runescape, then I played Super Smash Brothers Brawl, which I am a really good at (my brother is better, sadly- but I won't admit it readily). Then my younger sister (whom I share a room with) was all pouty and she wanted to play Monopoly.
Now, I like playing board games, but I don't particular like Monopoly. I'm too competitive and I have no idea why, but I usually make people mad at me (mostly my younger sister) because I won't give them the property they need to have a set so they can bankrupt me after they put hotels (or in my case, castles- we have the Disney version one). So, that makes me upset. I knew that would happen if we played Monopoly, but... the baby of my family won out so we played that, even I when I was aware of the consequences. Everytime she asked if I wanted to play Monopoly I was like "No", but oh well. I must love my sister or something. Then, yes, I didn't land on many unbought property spaces, so I couldn't keep people from gaining full sets. The people who did, traded and made it very difficult to have a turn around the board without losing a lot of your money. I was the first to be bankrupt and not in a very good mood. =/
Anyway, off of depressing subjects! My mom and dad got back and we went out to eat. We took the scenic route to see all of the pretty fall changing colors and expensive houses that I'll never live in, but dream about. We went to Avantis- my favorite Italian restaurant. After that we went home and I wrote a little bit, played more super smash, got back on the computer and here I am. Still blogging. Blogging takes a long time. I'm going to bid everyone Adieu, I know I made this wayy too long. Plus, I still need to go to sleep so I can wake up slightly earlier than normal so I can do something. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment