a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth
October 31, commonly known as Halloween. It's also the day of my Party! I'm not trying to complain but for a basically 4 hr party, spending the whole morning and afternoon on food and decorations is a bit sad. Still, I think my family are party people, now I do not mean like, we drink beer and go all crazy. It's just that when my family throws a party we try to make the best of it. This Halloween Party had AWESOME food (I found the designs). We had a lot actually. Mummy hotdogs, mummy pizza, bone bread sticks, cookies, orger mouths, rice crispy treats, chips, monster macoroni, cookies and candy! Needless to say, I'll be eatting all of that for a least a day. But it was yummmmyy. =D I love the decorations we put up. We bought spider webs and put them ALL over the ceilings and everywhere. I'm pretty sure that it is amazing.
Like I said, at least I think I said, it was a costume party. There were two fairies, one samurai, two Hogwarts students, robin hood, Indiana Jones, a farmer, princess, Max (from Maximum Ride), a fancy girl, a giraffe, a sniper, a pirate (I was the pirate!!) , and well even my parents dressed up although they didn't really hang out with us.. (haha), my dad was a Man in Black guy (look here, please. ZAP! Well, the light from Venus...) and my Mom was a Star Trek person. I like being festive. Anyway, basically we played a lot of games. I find it funny how people go off into groups. I know that's how it is: people stay with they know and stuff. So it was a good thing, no matter how begrudgingly I say this, that my brother was here. He had followers which naturally have fun when he's by them. He's just good with people, unfortunately. Oh well. I think he'll be popular where ever he goes, and have the cool stories to tell. It's almost sad, all my friends are his friends. Sometimes I just want one who isn't infatuated with him. Who won't succumb to his charm. haha. That's what I get for makin' friends: they meet my brother. Unfortunately none of my friends have an older brother, lol =P. I get off topic.
We had a vague idea of what people could do. Our real agenda was to watch movies and eat food and play tag. We didn't have V for Vendetta. Have you seen that movie? It's amazing! ("The paradox of asking a masked man who he is." I love that movie!) Well this is what people did do. People played Wahoo. And more people played Clue (I was one of these). Then people went to play Ping-pong and super smash brothers brawl, while the clue people played Wahoo. Then a few people came upstairs and decorated pumpkins! I played Euchre, and then the people who were left played tagged. Overall a success, I say. Even though I think some things got broken.. lol. Now tomorrow is the first of Nov. My Dad's birthday (I don't have anything for him yet.. I know. I'm a bad daughter =( ) and aslo the start of Nanowrimo! I'm spooked, I have no outline about what I'm going to write at all. I have no idea of what I'm going to make a 50k story. I really don't feel like going to school. Plus I want to finish Nancy Drew! Also, I have nothing else to look forward to, like I've been doing for the Halloween Party for the past month or so. I know Thanksgiving, but that's so far away! That's also just another day thing. Or two, depending on when my families have Thanksgiving.
My Runescape tab isn't working for some odd reason. I think my siblings are watching Toy Story 3 and I think I'm going to go join them! Leaving this as a smallish blog. I'm sorry! I don't know what else to write about, even though I'm pretty sure I can think of multiple things if I thought about it. I don't wish to, so the end!
Maybe your brother is just charismatic or something. Like my use of a fancy word? I think you do! :D And I totally get why you would find that annoying. When my step sisters used to live here more they would always be the cool ones. They still probably are... but at least I don't have to be in their shadow as often!! But I like how you said he had followers. It really is true... sadly. But oh well! I will be your follower :D!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have played Clue with you guys! I love that game, but we were in the middle of playing that marble game. Next time I will totally play Clue.
And I will go send you an away message! :D Containing nanowrimo info! :D