Monday, November 1, 2010

Thoughts!

  Detrimental
causing damaging, being harmful
 
    Thoughts, yup.  That's what I'm going to talk about.  I was going to talk about what makes you feel good, at least I was this afternoon, but I have changed my mind since I have a whole lot of other things to talk about.
    1.  Tomorrow.  I don't know why I want to talk about tomorrow before today, but since I don't want you all to get bored reading what I did today that you skip what I'm going to write about tomorrow, I'm putting it first!  Now if you don't care what I did today, you can just read this! Tomorrow besides writing around 2,000 words for my Nanowrimo story, I'm going to go to the college I'm going to next semester.  I'm taking a test *gasp*  It's an English placement test and I'm trying not to think about it so my nerves don't get in a twist.  My stomach is not a butterfly house!  I'm pretty good in English, and I hope it shows up on tests.  If not, I think I can take it again.  I hope I don't have to get my picture taken tomorrow, for the student I.d.  I don't feel like smiling.
     2.  Today!  There were a lot of things going on today.  First, it's All Saint's Day who didn't know.  Which is a day, basically, to honor the saints.  It is also my Dad's birthday!!  My mom made cherry turnovers and an apple pie.  They're really good, and all the leftover candy and food is yummmmy.  Anyway.. haha umm I made him a card.  I'm not too big on cards, like making them, since I never know what to say besides like "Happy Birthday!  I hope it was a good one!  Love," yeah, you get the picture.  I think I'm getting better with all the practice I'm getting.  I wrote one for my sister, a funny one since she's 21 now.  My mom's birthday is coming up soon.  I started a story for Nanowrimo!  I don't know how good it will be, or if I'll finish it or if I'll get 50,000 words, I only have about 800 at the moment and I need at least 1,667 per day, or if I do more one day I can do less the next.  I'm pretty sure that to complete this I'll have to forgo some things.  It's most likely going to be detrimental to my health.  I fear I'm taking up too much time writing this so on to the next thing!  I'm also trying to finish Nancy Drew Shadow At Water's Edge.  Yes, the new one!  I love Nancy Drew games, some of them not so much, but this one is good- if a little spooky.  I can't play it without my sisters right now, yes, both of them otherwise they'll get mad.  We made it "Girls" so it's ours, and not one single person's.   Okay, it's getting late and 1, 400 words call me!  I'm so not looking forward to the middle of this month.  That's all I'm going to write about today!  Another shortish one.  I'm sure you're thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your test! Even if this luck is being wished after you take it!

    ReplyDelete