Thursday, November 11, 2010

When You're The Best of Friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3wJ78_GWY
Wordcount: 18,397 (still another 1.6k before I finish)
   That video up there is going to be the subject of my blog!  This is charlieissocool by the way, and he's talking about friends, best friends to e more exactly.  So I decided to write about it!  Aren't I clever like that?  I think so!  Plus, Charlie said that he wants to know what people think and stuff, and although he'll never read it, or at least I don't think he will read it.. that would be a little weird. 
   I've had my share of best friends.  Although, at one point I was not sure if I ever was going to find one.  Which is a little sad for me to admit.  So my first one was...
    1.  When I was in preschool, I had a best friend who I'll call Sandy.  We sat by each other and I can't really remember much else.  But after preschool, we kind of drifted apart and that was that basically!
    2.  My Mom used to babysit for a lot of kids one of them was my next best friend who I'll call Connie.  We went to kindergarten together, and like I said, my Mom babysat her after school for a few years.  We did what well, I'm really bad at ages, so whatever that age was did together.  We played barbies, and played outside doing what kids do: running around, and using our imagination!  It was fun for the most part.  Then, seasons changed and so did we.  I was homeschooled, she wasn't.  My mom stopped babysitting her and we stopped hanging out.  As I think about it, I feel bad, but it's too late to change it.  We're still friends now, but in the type you say 'hi' to and have fond memories over.  I'll probably invite her to my graduation party, but I don't know..
   3.  My Mom also used to babysit her (I think), and her younger brother (and maybe even her older brother).  I'll call her Mandy.  She was a year older than me. I probably had more sleepovers at her house, or she at mine, than I've had for any other (possibly).  We, my family, were really good friends with them.  My mom was friends with her mom.  my brother was friends with her brothers, and my sisters were friends too.  Then.. we got older and she became cooler and busier... and well, we drifted off.  I was invited to her graduation party and my mom occasionally gets together with Mandy's mom.
   4.  This is the time where I didn't have one for a while, but when I did it was Ria.  I might have mentioned her before?  She still is my best friend by the way.  So I probably should talk about her a little more than that, shouldn't I?  First, we've probably been friends the longest by now.  She's the first one who was the same religion as I.  Sometimes I feel that I'm more her friend than she is mine, but I'm probably overthinking things.  However, I do hope and think, that we'll be friends for a long time.  Ya know the type of friend you say you've had forever and knows all your embarrassing stories? 
   5.  My other best friend!  I have to mention her (yes, all my best friends have been girls.  Whoever said you could have a guy best friend isn't me- at least not yet.  Maybe in college.  Although I do have some guy friends, who I have met through runescape.. so.. *shrug*) because we do a lot of things together!  First off, we have the biggest age difference of all my best friends, but I don't really let it bother me since I like acting like a kid =D  Plus, once you get older, age does not really matter.  So unless age turns her into some cool-seeking zombie (I hope not!) we'll be friends for a long long, perhaps a friend of life!
  6.  One (although technically two.. since she wouldn't like being left out) more!  My sisters.  They do not know every side of me, but then again, no one does (not even me). But, since they're family, they tend to pick up a lot.  That's a thing my friends really need to be okay with, my family since I do a LOT of stuff with them.  I feel guilty seeing movies and stuff without them, that's how installed I am with my family.  It's a little sad, but think of it this way!  Sisters are there for life, they almost have to be; but friends sometimes aren't.
   7.  Okay, this one is the last one, I promise.  Maybe I should make this one number 1, but then I would have to switch them all.  JESUS!  Yes, I'm going a little religious on you, I am allowed to do that with freedom of speech and all.  HE really is my best friend who knows everything about me and loves me anyway (loves YOU too by the way).  He is ALWAYS there for me and I know he watches out for me and I love him.  I have this fear that I'll be like all of the older cousins I hear about and I'll stop going to church and stop really practicing the faith, but with parents like mine, I don't know how I could ever do that.  (Then again, like grandparents like mine.. how could my aunt/uncles ever be like that?)
    I also want to mention, while those have been my best friends, I have had a lot of friends.  I do have a lot of friends, well not like I'm super popular, but I can find someone usually to talk to.  If I mentioned a quick paragraph about everyone of those.. well, you'd never finish reading.
    Okay, that was probably a lot MORE boring than Charlie's thing (1) because I don't have his amazing accent and is not making funny faces (2) it basically told you nothing about them- considering you want to know and (3) why do people want to hear about best friends anyway?  If they're not yours, why does it matter who other people's are?

   I don't know if I'm ever going to do a blog like this again: too boring!  So.. don't get mad at me if you absolutely hated it.  I have no more news since I figure I better stop digging my hole before it gets too big.

   On another note!  Since I figure anyone who suffered through that had better had something actually interesting to read, I'm watching the new episode of Psych!  I have not seen all of them or many of them, but the show is amazingly funny.  I was so surprised when I saw Cary Elwes in it!  I love that guy (he was in Ella Enchanted as the uncle and The Princess's Bride as "The Man In Black")  He's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment