1. Using hyperbole ; exaggerating.
2. Of or pertaining to a hyperbola.
I want to talk about MERLIN! Why? Because I figure I can talk about this without applying too much thought and thereinturn take time off of writing for Nanowrimo. First off, the show is amazing!! However, the first episode is creepy, very creepy. It's got this scary witch in it. It almost made me want to not watch Merlin, but thankfully the witch is not in any of the other episodes. If she had been, I might have not watched all the other ones. I am very glad that I did!
There is also a catch though. Most of the threats have been, of course, something with magic. They have been able to be defeated, why? Because usually it was proven they were bad. What happens when someone very close to you turns to the dark side? Can anyone remember Anikin from Star Wars? What did he start out as? A cute little boy who had great potential. What did he turn out as? A man ruled by power, until the very end, but happy endings are popular! Still, that's sort of the scenario, a little, there's no "death" (like Padma) to turn the person bad in Merlin. I don't want to tell you who it is, well, I do but I don't wish to spoil anything. I'm a big fan of not spoiling stuff because I hate having things spoiled for me! Like, how the movie ends, who dies in this or that.. what I'm getting for my birthday/Christmas.
Arthur, played by Bradley James (also really cute!) and Merlin have a strange relationship, but they are so adorable together. Arthur is somewhat of a jerk to Merlin, and Merlin continues to save Arthur's life even though he receives no thanks for it. I really feel bad for Merlin. He's like his own superhero. Although, in Arthur's eyes it's like He's the hero and Merlin is just the sidekick, little does he know. I don't know how to convey with words how enjoyable it is to watch them together. Seriously, the best episodes are when they're together. It's usually boring without some prince and servant verbal sparing.
The ladies. Yes, there are girls in Merlin, and yes, there are couples. My sister is obsessed with this show so believe me when I tell you that I've seen so many youtube videos with love songs for Merlin (the show) couples then I wanted to. Gwen. Yes, that stands for Gwenivere. She's a maid for Lady Morgana (The king's ward). Gwen is so nice! But her love is kind of inconvenienced. I wonder if you can figure out who she likes. o.O
Ummm now I don't really know what else to tell you-that you would want to hear-about the show except: GO WATCH IT! Yes, I mean RIGHT NOW. Just skip the first episode (the one with the creepy witch...). All, or at least most of the other episodes, are okay. I can almost guarantee that you will be hooked after you watch you first episode (as long as it's not the first one). There's 3 seasons, but they're making more! In fact, it only took about a couple weeks for my sister and I to watch all the episodes. I know, we're sad. Now, however, we're paying for it by only being able to watch ONE EPISODE A WEEK! Unless we wait two weeks, but I do not know if I could wait that long. They're addicting. You watch one and then you want to watch the others!
This is where I go totally random.
I also want to say, that I'd rather have a good goodbye than a good hello. I'm a saver. I save the good stuff until the end, usually. So, like, when you're talking with someone and your conversation starts out boring? I'm okay with that, as long as we pick it up at the end, but then I don't want them to leave. So it's mixed. If you start out shaky, then if they leave early you have a sense of regret that you didn't get to talk to them about really anything so the time they were on and you could've had a nice talk, you didn't. That's why some people are stupid. You can have a great conversation one day, and the next you're on the back burner. I really dislike that. I also don't like how, on computers, you never know how they say things. Sometimes that's a good thing, but sometime's it's bad. When you're bored and have no good friends on, it's easy to see how one would talk to a lesser friend. I, sadly, do that (not really often). But when people you really want to talk to are on, then goodbye second pick! But the bad thing is, even if you're second pick to someone, they could be first pick to you.
Maybe I should try this show :D
ReplyDelete