Monday, February 14, 2011

A Revelation

This is a short one since it's kind of a revelation.  I think I didn't study enough for the test, it was stupidity.  I thought I could be smart enough to do an awesome job from the work that I had done: I was wrong.  Getting good grades takes work (although it is harder for some) and I will just have to work harder and not be as lazy.  There is nothing I can do to change the past, only learn from my mistakes and try to make the future better.  No, that will not change my feelings for it (I'm still beating myself up.)  I wish I could have figured that out before.  Wish me luck (although I fear I'll need much more than that.).  I am going to be busy!  At least, that's my goal.  I have a LOT of work I could be doing, so it's time I started.  Yay...  haha.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment