Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Before Post!

Wordcount: 52,420
Yes, I know that Nanowrimo is over, sadly, but since I haven't yet finished my book (although I did get the 50k words on time!) I might as well keep filling you all in.

Back to the orgininal thing.  I want to talk about how pysched I am about seeing Tangled tonight!  And then, after, right an "After" blog saying what I really thought about it.  Crafty, right?  You wouldn't have thought that I just came up with it because I haven't blogged in a long time and wanted a topic now would you?  =D  I've seen the commercials and read some reviews, and let me tell you, I think it's going to be a smash.  It actually is a hit because it brought in only 1 million less than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I!  Yes, this disney movie may be the last of the disney princess's for some time, a fact which saddens me greatly since- when all is said and done- the Disney Princess movies are just amazing, because of the whole 'they're not making enough money.'  Now, I'm aware that you need money to make movies, and that, for most people, making a good profit is all that they want; but what about making a good movie?  Shouldn't that also be apart of the movie-making business?  I think so.  I thought Disney was a big enough company, a good company, that could make its own movies.  Yes, the world is changing and everything is turning "modern" and people want to "grow up" so disney princess movies don't really appeal to the average person anymore.  But I think that we all need to be reminded that we still have a kid in us and that is where disney comes in.  Or at least it used to.  Now, I'm not going to say that Disney is going to make bad movies which I won't want to see- I probably will want to see and will love, I just hoped that classics can continue.
On another note, I really am looking forward to see Tangled.  My one friend already sent me a link to a song, and I was like "Ahhhh, I love this," but since I hadn't seen it I could not force myself to finish it.  lol Even though it's more for "male" viewers and stuff, I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome!  Although.. how can a princess movie be toward the guys?  Yeah, I know Aladdin has a princess in it...so, I have high hopes.  Well, I gotta go or I'm going to be late to see it *gasp!* which will not be a good thing at all.  I wouldn't have the "After" part to write then.  I'm sorry about the editing then- since I did not do any of it, because if I did, I would have to save this as a draft.. and then it would almost be not worth posting, so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment